Re: [Emerald] Incremental? and Summary?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:20:27 -0700

Brian Dooley wrote:

> Any ideas? I consistently get no consolidation needed when I try to run
> it on the first of each month.

You may need to go into the Emerald Admin, Database Maintenance and run
the manual calls updates. There are some scheduled tasks found in the
insttask.sql file that can do this automatically each night. However,
you should do the manual calls update first before install the scheduled
tasks.

The consolidation needs certain information in the Calls table that
RadiusNT 2.5 does not natively put in there (RadiusNT 3.0 does).
Therefore, if you don't have either the scheduled tasks (the two
UpdateCalls_* ones, specifically), then you need to run the manual
calls update before you can do a consolidation.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com