Re: [Emerald] Incremental? and Summary?

Brian Dooley ( support@cserv.net )
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:32:15 -0400

"Dale E. Reed Jr." wrote:

> Brian Dooley wrote:
> >
> > Any ideas? I consistently get no consolidation needed when I try to run
> > it on the first of each month.
>
> You may need to go into the Emerald Admin, Database Maintenance and run
> the manual calls updates. There are some scheduled tasks found in the
> insttask.sql file that can do this automatically each night. However,
> you should do the manual calls update first before install the scheduled
> tasks.
>
> The consolidation needs certain information in the Calls table that
> RadiusNT 2.5 does not natively put in there (RadiusNT 3.0 does).
> Therefore, if you don't have either the scheduled tasks (the two
> UpdateCalls_* ones, specifically), then you need to run the manual
> calls update before you can do a consolidation.
>
> --
>
> Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X

Well yesterday, it didn't work. I voided the known wrong invoices (that were
billed at the Standard rate of $10 with no overage.) And still didn't work.
I consolidated again today and it worked. I got the correct overage amounts
on the invoices.

However, I now cannot email invoices.

"PEStartPrintJob in PrintReport caused error: Cannot open SQL server."
keeps popping up.

I ran CheckDB to no change.
If I attempt to log into M$SQL server MMC I get a debug error when I click on
a DB.
If I don't debug I can go in fine.
It says something in reference to a "SQLNSCookie."

Any thoughts?

--

--------------------------------------------------------Thank You,Brian DooleyClassic Servicehttp://www.classicservice.net

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` - Man cannot survive except by gaining knowledge, and reason is his only means to gain it.-

Ayn Rand