RE: [Emerald] Email invoice format issues

Ray Budavari ( ray.budavari@asiaonline.net )
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:13:16 +1000

Actually , I found Dale's suggestions
to be rather handy (I didnt at the time though !).
The report doesnt *look* like it will work but it is
working nicely now.

The ability to alter the details using SQL statements
from a single report has impressed me greatly,
coming from the rather ordinary and highly restricted
invoices we were sending out using 2.2 now the
restrictions are sadly ones I impose myself :)

Ray