Re: [NTISP] Backup software

Danny ( dannyh@idx.com.au )
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:44:10 +1100

Hello,

If you want to use a DAT Tapes for backup why not use the Backup utility that
comes with the default NT Server 4.0 installation.

To access that simply type in :-

Start -> Program -> Administrative Tools -> Backup

But make sure you have setup your DAT Tape Drive physically and you have got NT
server to probe your DAT Tape drive by going to : -

start -> control panel -> SCSI Tape -> (then it will detect your SCSI Tape
drive.

After all has been complete all you have to do is implememt
a Backup Procedure or policy.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh@idx.com.au