RE: [NTISP] IIS Auto Website Addition?

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:37:04 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01BF788B.4B659900

The IIS Resource Kit, available in most book stores, has an ISP Sign-up
server...

Quote "This is a comprhensive Web-based tool that allows small business
customers to sign up for your services..... The Sign-up Server includes all
of the scripts necessary to automate Web site provisioning for a small
business customer"

Although the system is setup to be used by SBS customers it should not take
much to change it to what you need...

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of The Webtel Webmaster
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 2:09 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: [NTISP] IIS Auto Website Addition?

Has anyone out there managed to setup automatic addition of corporate
websites for clients via asp pages or something similar? I've been trying to
hunt down some scripts or asp pages so that we can get away from having to
manually add a web site to our IIS server very time a client wants a
corporate website setup. There must be a better way of doing it!

Thanks in advance,
Steve

------=_NextPart_000_0043_01BF788B.4B659900

The=20IIS Resource Kit, available in most book stores, has an ISP Sign-up =server...=20

Quote=20"This is a comprhensive Web-based tool that allows small business =customers=20to sign up for your services..... The Sign-up Server includes all of the =scripts=20necessary to automate Web site provisioning for a small business=20customer"

Although the system is setup to be used by SBS customers it =should not=20take much to change it to what you need...