RE: [NTISP] IIS Auto Website Addition?

Garcia Melga Pablo ( pablo.garcia@xlnet.com.ar )
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:23:55 -0300

Look at the HTML Admin program that comes with the IIS, perhaps you take
something from that.

Atte. Pablo F. Garcia Melga
XL-NET HostMaster
Tel: 4819-5170
Fax: 4819-5188
e-mail: pablo.garcia@xlnet.com.ar
ICQ # : 13889842

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of The Webtel Webmaster
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 5:09 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: [NTISP] IIS Auto Website Addition?

Has anyone out there managed to setup automatic addition of corporate
websites for clients via asp pages or something similar? I've been trying to
hunt down some scripts or asp pages so that we can get away from having to
manually add a web site to our IIS server very time a client wants a
corporate website setup. There must be a better way of doing it!

Thanks in advance,
Steve