RE: [NTISP] NAS

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:33:28 -0600

I left 3COM out because of all the post on various radius list concerning
port number problems and other problems related to Radius and lack of
Technical support from 3COM....

I also have read several reports that when the 3COM chassis is under full
load that it drops in throughput as much as 30% according to the packet
side... Both the Ascend and Cisco units dropped only about 2%. The PM4 that
has been discontinued dropped as much 44%!!!

Thanks....

Ronnie