RE: [NTISP] ISP CLASS MAI

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:46:05 -0800

I definitely look forward to your feedback, and pricing. Yea, they did the human call ting to me, and I wasn't in !! So much for getting the price to me. What are they thinking of...

Maybe it is so expensive it takes a human voice to soothe the shocked ISP when he/she hears the price!! :)

-Ric

At 08:15 AM 11/17/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>Agreed. NAI's website is one of the worst on the web for major
>companies. It's way too cluttered and chuck the damn ads. I finally
>was able to download a demo copy after not being able to download it all
>weekend due to them having problems between them and Qwest which would
>kill every FTP about half way through. I still don't know the pricing
>though because they make a human call you to give you the pricing. It's
>fine by me if they are willing to negotiate. I think some folks think
>ISPs are bottomless money supplies. Anyway, I will be testing it today
>and routing one of our domain's mail through it. I'll post back the
>results.
>
>Jeff
>

>N>No pricing on their site... I hate that. -Ric

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.