RE: [NTISP] ISP class mail system virus scanning

Stainforth, Matthew ( (no email) )
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 00:09:44 -0400

You may want to talk to someone who's actually running that package before
you decide to purchase it. It's been several months since I've followed the
NTMail v4.x mailing list but, at the time, people were very dissatisfied
that the module didn't work 100% of the time, it took a LOT of tweaking to
get it working at all, and only worked with "supported" virus
scanners...most of which tended to be very old products.