Re: [RadiusNT] Ascend Max3000 and Radius Accounting

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:06:30 -0800

Mike Kovacich wrote:

> Now for the added problem. I'm using MSacess and brought this problem up a month or
> so ago, some help was suggested but the issue still is you cannot have duplicate
> RadAttributeID in the RadAttributes table. MSAccess just gives index errors when
> attempting to set it or anyone else as a primary key. I even tried to create the
> table from scratch. Is there an updated sample database that has the RadAttribute
> table setup proper or can someone email me the table. As it sits I can't have
> duplicate RadAttributes so I can only use one NAS vendor.

What you need to do is:

1) Open the relationships window, and delete all Relationships to the
RadAttributes tale on the RadAttributeID column and save. From
memory, the following Tables should have links:

RadValues
RadATConfigs
RadConfigs

2) Design the RadAttributes table and Change the Primary Key to include:

RadAttributeID
RadVendorID
RadVendorType

3) Design the RadValues table and Change the Primary Key to include:

RadAttributeID
RadVendorID
RadVendorType
Value

three
tables listed in step #1, but base them on the three key fields
listed
in step #2, not just RadAttributeID.

You should then be able to add VSA attributes into RadAttributes.