Re: [RadiusNT] User based proxy

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:31:46 -0800

"S.Tumurbaatar" wrote:

> But if no NAS registered, how do I configure account types/server port
> access?

You would need to register the NASes for that.

> PS: My test failed, The 1st radius accepts, checks domain and forwards
> request
> to the 2nd radius well. But it seems at 2nd server I configured tables
> incorrectly.

What does the -x15 show on the second machine?

> The 2nd server's RadRoamServers is empty and its Servers has record for the
> 1st radius.

Thats correct.

> But where should I put addr/secret of the originating NAS? Also a
> configuraton of NAS ports?

You don't. You only need a secret for a direct RADIUS client (ie,
the proxy server, not the NAS). You might want to look at the
radroamports script for SQL to see how to make an on-line
view for both of them.