Re: [RadiusNT] SNMP concurrency checking

majordomo@essex1.com ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:16:12 -0600

Hello;
The directories appear to be fine. I tried different directories, setting
the text mode on, even swearing at it, and I get the same error. I'm going
to check the FTP site for a newer version of the mib.txt file. The one we
have is dated May 1998. We have been using RadiusNT for so many years we
have a lot of left over files cluttering up our Radius directory.

Thanks :)
At 06:22 PM 11/16/99 -0800, you wrote:
>"majordomo@essex1.com" wrote:
>>
>> Hi;
>> We are in the process of setting up our new RadiusNT Ent. with SNMP
>> concurrency checking. We have added the OIDs in the ServerPorts, set up the
>> communities, and everything else the docs say you need for concurrency.
>> However, it is still not working. We do get a message 'Mib Not Initialized'
>> when we try a multiple login and Radius is run from the command line.
>> The docs say you don't need SNMP installed for concurrency
checking, but
>> could their be something else missing? If anyone else has seen this error
>> before I would greatly appreciate your solution.
>
>You sure you have your data directory defined in the RadiusNT admin. You
>must also have a mib.txt file in that directory. The mib not
>initialized,
>means it couldn't find the mib.txt file.
>
>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT

R. Laughlin
Majordomo@essex1.com