Re: [Emerald] Graphing in Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 May 2000 10:51:27 -0700

Randy Martin wrote:

> I used the graph function in Emerald for the first time this morning. I
> noticed some things that I have questions about.
>
> - The graph only included the first two PRIs-worth of ports for whatever
> NAS I chose to graph even though we have several NAS's with three PRIs on
> them. Is this normal behavior? Is there anyway to get Emerald to graph all
> the ports on a NAS?

What kind of terminal server do you have, and what type is it defined as
in the Emerald admin?

> - The calling summary report has no way to set a date range. If I want to
> see the calling summary for last month, do I need to modify the report in
> Crystal Reports? Seems like this should be a "standard" feature of all the
> reports, don't you think?

Do you mean Services -> Call History? I'm not sure what report your
are referring to here? If you are referring to call_sum.rpt, then it
just shows month to date, which is what is was designed to do. You
could
add a parameter to defined a data range to the report if you want.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com