Re: [Emerald] SQL specs

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Mon, 01 May 2000 09:29:56 -0400

I run the start records proc every night but I am not sure about the null=
username one.
What is that proc(or SQL query)?

My DB is 500MB and I only keep 2 month of calls records and my size avail=
is 183MB
Weird thing is though on my backup machine which is where the DB is=
transferred every night, the size of the DB is 500MB and space available=
is 357MB

Go Figure!
Any Ideas!

BTW.....NT4/SP5 SQL 6.5/SP5a