Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

NCKCN ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:38:18 -0500

This is the same as the IgnoreCase setting that needs to be fixed so that
SNMP Concurrency Check works. Every time you go to Radius Admin and change
anything, it resets all the Registry back to the way it was before. You need
save the Radius Admin like you want it...then manually go in to regdt32 and
set if correctly, then restart.

Thanks,
TKT
----- Original Message -----
From: "PowerNet" <psc5@powersupply.net>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

Dale,

It looks as if I have spoken too soon about it working.

After re-starting radius 2.5.213 -x15 it worked.
Then I went to radius admin to set up user and server proxy.
Stopped and re-started radius and got the whole invalid password length
thing again.

Any ideas?
I do need to get the user and server proxy set up ASAP.

John