Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:32:27 -0400

It looks as if I have spoken too soon about it working.

After re-starting radius 2.5.213 -x15 it worked.
Then I went to radius admin to set up user and server proxy.
Stopped and re-started radius and got the whole invalid password length=
thing again.

Any ideas?
I do need to get the user and server proxy set up ASAP.