Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:32:38 -0400

Chances are, your AllowMalformed got reset when you went into the RadiusNT
Admin and made some other changes. For some reason, RadiusNT Admin still
hasn't been updated to fix this problem with AllowMalformed, so in the
interim, go back into regedit and reset AllowMalformed back to 3, then
restart RadiusNT again.

Josh

----- Original Message -----
From: PowerNet <psc5@powersupply.net>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

Dale,

It looks as if I have spoken too soon about it working.

After re-starting radius 2.5.213 -x15 it worked.
Then I went to radius admin to set up user and server proxy.
Stopped and re-started radius and got the whole invalid password length
thing again.

Any ideas?
I do need to get the user and server proxy set up ASAP.

John