Re: [Emerald] No Reports

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:57:54 -0500

From: Gary Walworth <garydean@beachlink.com>
> Here's a strange problem. We have brought on a new employee, and setup her
> system with Emerald. I have correctly added her username/password to SQL
and
> Emerald. When she starts 2.5.329, she logs in fine and can use every
feature
> Emerald offers except one: Reports.
>
> I can take her to my machine, login with her UN/PW and the reports show. I
> can go to her machine with my UN/PW and the reports do not show.
>
> I have narrowed it to her specific computer, but I do not know where to
> start looking. Any suggestions?

Was she logged into your computer (network, not SQL) using the same username
as she was logged into hers? If not, then it may be just a permissions
issue with the shared resource and/or NTFS permissions for where the reports
are stored (if you have them globally set somewhere). From her machine,
while she's logged in, can you open up Windows (NT) Explorer and view the
report files? If not, then the permissions on them need to be adjusted.

Josh