Re: [Emerald] Invoice Problems

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:42:51 -0500

Well, OK, I put the original invoice.rpt back in and the original
message 53: File Not Found: Emerald returned. Preferences is
set to invoice.rpt, and Administrator is set to invoice.rpt as
well. I'm back where I was 3 days ago. In all my days (65 years
now) I can't remember such frustration and the trying of my
patience. The invoice that I am trying to eMail calls for the
html type. Does this help?

Buy even more serious is that THEY have come and put duck tape
around my mouth and put this funny jacket on me so now I have to
type this with my nose. Please tell them for me that all this is
not my fault and that I need to be set free from this bondage.
But my wife is afraid of my behavior and keeps me in this strange
white jacket.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net/index.htm
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> "Howard A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Well now I did it...Help! I manage to get a Dr Watson error
and
> > Emerald bombs when doing an invoice to eMail (I have
einvoice.rpt
> > and hinvoice.rpt [made from invoice.rpt]). I've redone all
the
> > reports in CR8 and all appear to be printing just fine. But
what
> > setting is causing eMail to bomb?
>
> Put the original invoices from our website back in. If it
works,