Re: [Emerald] Invoice Problems

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:00:55 -0500

All I want to do is put a return address and logo on an invoice.
I just can't imagine sending invoices with a return address for
remittance. I didn't do anything to the hinvoice.rpt or
einvoice.rpt forms except insert a .jpg logo and some text. Are
you saying that html eMail's will not run, and that all eMail
needs to be in plain text?

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. -
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -