Re: [Emerald] Batch-in errors in Emerald with PC Authorize

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:16:45 -0500

> Josh Hillman wrote:
> >
> > Here are the first two lines of the batch-out.txt and batch-in.txt
files:

> > batch-out.txt (as created by Emerald):
> > "1",4321123412341234,"0601","Customer
Name","66125",32301,19.95,2491,24256,

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> It looks like your import or export problem here. The Reference number
> in the export really should be what it read in the import. Otherwise,
> Emerald can not match up the transaction and post the results. Maybe
> you
> could try switching the invoiceID and transid fields in the format for
> both of the files and see if the invoiceID is kept correctly?

There's no way to edit how Emerald creates the batch-out.txt file for PC
Authorize to pull in. So I can't adjust what columns are what (or where).
I did re-export the data from PC Authorize so that one of the "*filler*"
entries contained the invoice number, but Emerald still presented the same
error. I left everything else in the same order.

Any other suggestions?
Josh