Re: [Emerald] Radius Attributes, Static IP

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:08:57 -0500

From: PowerNet <psc5@powersupply.net>
>When I put in these settings, the user can log on, but can't ping.
>Also, they are using winproxy as the dialer.

I'd guess at this point, the problem is on their end. If you've got a
computer (Win95/98 or something) you can test with, just dial up like any
other customer, using that particular user's username and see if that
computer runs into the same problem. If it works fine, you know the problem
is with that winproxy stuff.

Josh