Re: [Emerald] Adding other tables to receipt.rpt

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:40:06 -0800

Daniel Wood wrote:

> When I add another table, like invoices, to the receipt.rpt it
> seems to work from Crystal Report but when I use it in Emerald
> all the fields are blank.

Support forwards (what I will assume to be your receipt report)
and the catch is that you can NOT link Payments.InvoiceID to
Invoices.InvoiceID. The reason is that Payments.InvoiceID is
NOT filled until the next invoice for the customer. So if you
make a payment and try to immediately print a receipt, it would
be blank, because there is not match. What you want to link on
would be the InvoiceItems.PaymentID and then invoices to
invoiceitems. However, thats not a guranteed link, either.