Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 18:18:11 -0500

Dale:

I wish I could be more positive like Bill Gates, but I haven't
run any invoices yet and now plan to run my second month on my
old system, so the answer as to whether overtime figures would
appear on invoices is not known at this point.

Since On-Line doesn't show any times and RADIUS debug doesn't
show accounting packets coming in, do you still want me to run
invoices. If I decide not to send invoices how do I get rid of
them, void them? pay them? or what? Kurt ran them once and I had
to pay each one by hand to clear the accounts. Afterwards I
noticed that all my balances that I carefully entered no longer
appear...Bummer! :-(

I have no idea what's on any account. I'm just can't send bad
invoices to my users because my only competition just did that,
and I am currently on a roll with new users. I'm sorry I can't
be of more help to you with debugging, but at this point my
existing Emerald is quite broke and I feel un-correctable by me
and therefore un-usable. I haven't read the DOCS on invoicing as
yet and didn't plan to until all the accounting data is complete
and on file.

To remove Emerald and re-import everything again means two days
of work...another bummer! :-(

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> "H. A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Except to say that we all know that "standards" sometimes
don't
> > always mean victory. IEA support has been in with
PC-Anywhere 3