Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:57:16 -0500

In RADIUS -x15 the last line of any log-on shows "Acct:
0/0/0 ->0" . Those numbers do not accounting records
are coming in after a successful log-on, i. e., I assume none are
being stored because On-Line does not list anything after
clicking "Update" in the Manger.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. -
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -

> "H. A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Except to say that we all know that "standards" sometimes
> > always mean victory. IEA support has been in with
PC-Anywhere 3