Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 16:18:41 -0800

"H. A. Brooks" wrote:

> Since On-Line doesn't show any times and RADIUS debug doesn't
> show accounting packets coming in, do you still want me to run
> invoices. If I decide not to send invoices how do I get rid of
> them, void them? pay them? or what? Kurt ran them once and I had
> to pay each one by hand to clear the accounts. Afterwards I
> noticed that all my balances that I carefully entered no longer
> appear...Bummer! :-(

Why are you not getting accounting records? Have you double
checked the ports to make sure RadiusNT is listening on the port
that RadiusNT is? Do you possibly have two RadiusNT copies running?