Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:40:31 -0800

"H. A. Brooks" wrote:

> Except to say that we all know that "standards" sometimes don't
> always mean victory. IEA support has been in with PC-Anywhere 3
> times now and still no accounting numbers! I can't bill and have
> stopped running Emerald RADIUSNT until your software works
> properly. I believe Support is quite supportive and able doing
> all they can to help me. This is apparently a programming error
> IMHO. Can you please give me a time frame when I can expect it
> fixed?

I still don't know what the problem is. If you run RadiusNT
in -x15 debug mode, are you seeing accounting requests come in?
If so, do they error or get stored? Are you having a problem
billing for the time, or are the records not there?