Re: [Emerald] Authenticating to multiple terminal servers

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:42:30 -0500

Thank you for this word! May I inquire what NAS you use.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> We use Emerald and RAdiusNT and use the accounting feature.
>
> It works OK!

terminal
> >servers

> >authenticate