RE: [Emerald] New install of Emerald

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:41:11 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01BF2EE0.96219B00

Best configuration is:

SQL on a server
Radius on 2 servers
Emerald on your workstations.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Darren Adkins
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 5:19 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] New install of Emerald

Hi all. We have just purchased Emerald and RadiusNT. I'm the lucky one
who gets to install this fun stuff. :) I'm looking for any tips or
pointers that you may have from your past experience.

We are currently using ISPPower for billing and WindowsNT RAS for
authtencation. We IMail from ipSwitch.

One question I do have from the start. How do you have your computers
set up? Do you run SQL, Emerald and RadiusNT all on one box or do you split
them up?

Thanks in advance for any advice you might send my way.

Darren Adkins
Ten Forward Communications
(360) 457-9023
darren@tenforward.com