Re: [Emerald] New install of Emerald

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:27:29 -0500

From: Ronnie D. Franklin=20
To: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 9:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Emerald] New install of Emerald

Emerald on your workstations.
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com =
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Darren Adkins
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 1999 5:19 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: [Emerald] New install of Emerald

Hi all. We have just purchased Emerald and RadiusNT. I'm the lucky =
one who gets to install this fun stuff. :) I'm looking for any tips or =
pointers that you may have from your past experience.

We are currently using ISPPower for billing and WindowsNT RAS for =
authtencation. We IMail from ipSwitch. =20

One question I do have from the start. How do you have your =
computers set up? Do you run SQL, Emerald and RadiusNT all on one box =
or do you split them up?

Thanks in advance for any advice you might send my way.
=20

Darren Adkins
Ten Forward Communications
(360) 457-9023
darren@tenforward.com

.

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01BF2F43.41470170

We do:

SQL on a server with Emerald, RADIUS, =and Emerald=20Admin.
Emerald on the =workstations.

Hey Ronnie, let me know how you =make out=20getting iMail to talk to Emerald and vice-versa.  We use the ODBC =for=20RADIUS details.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW  - =IamNet, Inc.=20- http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop =Internet=20Support and Solution Shop" - howard@iamnow.net