Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT3 + Cisco AS5300 VoIP Gateway

el_phish@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:44:57 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:44:57 -0800 (PST)
From: "el_phish@yahoo.com" <el_phish@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT3 + Cisco AS5300 VoIP Gateway

Peter,

   I have RadiusNT3 now taking call log info from our Cisco box successfully. However, there is one minor detail missing, I assume it is an attribute from the dictionary. What I am looking for is to record to our call log the IP address of the remote calling gateway that is terminating calls into our box. Do you know the attribute/dictionary/procedure for this? Or can u at least point me in the right direction?

Thank You Again, Gabriel.