Re: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers

Mike Kovacich (sysadmin@inter-pc.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:39:58 -0400

From: "Mike Kovacich" <sysadmin@inter-pc.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:39:58 -0400

So this is a separate DNS server or a record in an existing DNS server used for other domains ?

What about the RadATConfig table in RadiusNT ?

Mike

 ----- Original Message ----- From: <niblettda@gru.com> To: <radiusnt@iea-software.com> Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 10:13 AM Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers