Re: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers

Mike Kovacich (sysadmin@inter-pc.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:57:18 -0400

From: "Mike Kovacich" <sysadmin@inter-pc.com>
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:57:18 -0400

I too would like to see how this is accomplished in RadiusNT in the RadATConfig table and specifically how the DNS configured. A record in normal DNS server ?

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Kaylor, SQL Server Administrator" <sqladmin@innernet.net> To: <radiusnt@iea-software.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 4:51 PM Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] Redirecting Inactive Customers

> David,
>
> That is exactly what I'm trying to do, could you give me a little more
> specific info on how you did this....I'm in a bit over my head....
>
> Bill

Software's