RE: [RadiusNT] Calls on line

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:52:01 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] Calls on line
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:52:01 -0700

> I have Emerald 2.5 and I need to see roam calls on line I had this working
> at one time but it doesn't seem to show calls on line, I think I modified
> the stored procedures in some way but I cant seem to find the email on the
> lists where you advised me on what to do last time.

If you upgrade to Emerald 4.0, you get RadiusNT 4.0 and this is all handled automatically for you by the new system. :)

This isn't supported (Emerald 2.5 is not a supported product anymore), but check this SQL script:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/sql/roamports.sql

I would really recommend the upgrade though. Send an email to sales@iea-software.com and they can get you a quote for 4.5.

Dale