[RadiusNT] Calls on line

David Moore (moored@romtech.com.au)
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:05:48 +1000

From: "David Moore" <moored@romtech.com.au>
Subject: [RadiusNT] Calls on line
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:05:48 +1000

I have Emerald 2.5 and I need to see roam calls on line I had this working at one time but it doesn't seem to show calls on line, I think I modified the stored procedures in some way but I cant seem to find the email on the lists where you advised me on what to do last time.

Regards David Moore MCSE, MCSE + Internet, MCP, CNE, J.P.

moored@romtech.com.au Office Phone: (612) 9948 1199 Mobile Phone: 0418 282 648 (in Australia) Mobile Phone: 614 18 282 648 (out side Australia)