[Emerald] operator group

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:49:07 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] operator group
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:49:07 -0500

Hi

I'm trying to get an operator group in 4.5.6 to have access to "invoice next" so an invoice will be created that he can PAY on when a customer signs up. However, the only thing I've found to give him access is to add the MBRact role. When I do that, the person can cancel mbr and create adjustments! So my question is - does anyone have roles already set up for a 'signup' type person that can be shared with me? Just needs to be able to add customers and create payments. No other major accounting functions.

Thanks Monica