Re: [Emerald] resellers

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:49:27 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] resellers
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:49:27 -0500

Thanks I sent this information to support on Friday hoping for a reply. I appreciate any assistance as we have people in limbo. My main issue right now is getting the right security for operators.

I'll resend again right now so you can be sure to have it.

-Monica
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:04 PM Subject: RE: [Emerald] resellers