Re: [Emerald] resellers

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:40:33 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] resellers
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:40:33 -0500

Thanks, I did set the global option to 'No'. If I can give you the login to my system to see what I did can you please correct and help so I can move forward?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2004 2:49 AM Subject: RE: [Emerald] resellers