[Emerald] resellers

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:53:22 -0500

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] resellers
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:53:22 -0500

I am trying to set up emerald 4.6 so I can have external offices login with their defaults set for service types, region, etc. I set up a billing group, specific services, discounts, payperiods, billing cycles for that billing group. I then set up an operator group for that billing group specifically to manage that billing group information. Now I assigned an operator to that operator group.

When the operator goes to add an MBR/Service, it DOES default the MBR info such as region, default payperiod, etc However when the operator goes to add the service, it still has ALL the services to choose from and NOT just the ones assigned to that billing group.

QUESTION: how do I set it up so only the services for that billing group are selected, in addition to the payperiod and billing cycle on the SERVICE side?

Thanks, Monica