[Emerald] Operator security

Ali Resting (ali@realnet.co.sz)
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:56:52 +0200

From: "Ali Resting" <ali@realnet.co.sz>
Subject: [Emerald] Operator security
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:56:52 +0200

I have been having trouble setting operator security, this is my scenario:

Option 1: I want the operator to be only able to change the MBR 'Temp Extend' without being able to make payments and/or adjustments etc.

Under Operator security, if I set 'MBR Acct' to Change or Read/Change all of a sudden I get access to 'Payments','Adjustments','Point Of Sale', which I do not want.

or Option 2: Within a service, the operator to have access only to 'Temp Extend' field only and not any other field.

Can someone help me achieve this?

Ali