[Emerald] Users Online question.

Jason (newlandj@areatech.com)
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:44:44 -0600

From: "Jason" <newlandj@areatech.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Users Online question.
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:44:44 -0600

We had a user called denny call us and change their dialup information because they let someone else have it, so we changed their username to denny1. Now for the past week, we are seeing both usernames show up in the users online. The difference is that the original denny account doesn't have the hyperlink like all of the other users online (since that is obviously not a valid username.)

The question I have is How in the world would the denny userid be able to get dialed up if it doesn't exist? We are using Emerald 4.5.5

Thanks in advance,

Jason