RE: [Emerald] [emerald] Customer account unable to see 'Update Billing" Link

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:28:30 -0800

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] [emerald] Customer account unable to see 'Update Billing" Link
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:28:30 -0800

> I have customers that can log into the customer center and
> see/edit they're
> billing information via the "Update Billing" link.
>
> I have other customers in different billing groups that CANNOT see the
> "Update Billing" link.
>
> We have compared all of the parameters in the services/MBRS and nothing
> appears dissimiliar.
>
> I am certain that I am missing something but I just cant seem to find the
> solution.

Send Bill on the Service must be checked for the Service to be able to see/manage the billing information for the MBR. In other words, only services that receive the bill for the MBR has billing access on the MBR. This allows you to setup a company as an MBR and give the people who see the bill (send bill) the ability to see the billing whereas the other services don't have access to it.

Dale