[Emerald] [emerald] Customer account unable to see 'Update Billing" Link

Amos P. Desrosiers (paco@edigitalnetworks.com)
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:12:08 -0500

From: "Amos P. Desrosiers" <paco@edigitalnetworks.com>
Subject: [Emerald] [emerald] Customer account unable to see 'Update Billing" Link
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:12:08 -0500

Hi All,

I have customers that can log into the customer center and see/edit they're billing information via the "Update Billing" link.

I have other customers in different billing groups that CANNOT see the
"Update Billing" link.

We have compared all of the parameters in the services/MBRS and nothing appears dissimiliar.

I am certain that I am missing something but I just cant seem to find the solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Paco

  _____