[Emerald] OT: Insurance

Vilmos Branyik (vbranyik@piopc.com)
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:49:36 -0600

From: Vilmos Branyik <vbranyik@piopc.com>
Subject: [Emerald] OT: Insurance
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:49:36 -0600

Hi everyone!

I know this isn't actually a computer question but I figure there are enough people on this list that have to deal with this issue I might find an answer.

I was just informed my insurance company is going to drop me. The reason is they don't want to insure an ISP. They are worried about "terrorist attacks". This is the 2nd time I've been dropped.

Can anyone recommend an ISP friendly company I can go to that has reasonable rates so I don't have this problem?

Thanks for any info.

Vilmos