Re: [Emerald] Error while processing a custom search with version 4.5.5 !!!

Tommy Cheng (tommycheng@pcmagic.net)
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:08:15 -0700

From: "Tommy Cheng" <tommycheng@pcmagic.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Error while processing a custom search with version 4.5.5 !!!
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:08:15 -0700

Looks like your database is upgraded from 2.5. The problem I am having is Emerald can't display GroupID on Masteraccount (therefore I can't add or update). But if you login as admin, everything are okay. Maybe you should grant the radius db user sa permission for now until this GroupID thingy is figured out.

Tommy