[Emerald] Error while processing a custom search

Nada (nadas@inco.com.lb)
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:50:27 +0300

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:50:27 +0300
From: Nada <nadas@inco.com.lb>
Subject: [Emerald] Error while processing a custom search

Hello,

We have just installed the new version of Emerald 4.5.4. When we perform a custom search from the user which is not an admin user we get the below error. Please check and reply to us how can we solve it.

Thank you for the support, Regards, Nada Syriani IDM sal.

+++ error +++

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Ambiguous column name 'Data'.

SELECT CASE WHEN ma.Active = 0 THEN 'inactive.gif' WHEN ma.CancelDate IS NOT NULL THEN 'canceled.gif' ELSE 'normal.gif' END AS status, ma.FirstName, ma.LastName, Company, adt.Description as Login, ad.Data as AccountType, ma.CustomerID FROM MasterAccounts ma, MasterAccountData ad, MasterAccountDataTypes adt , MetaTables mt, Objects o, OperatorGroupAccess oga WHERE ma.CustomerID = ad.CustomerID AND ad.DataTypeID = adt.DataTypeID AND ad.DataTypeID = 1 AND Data LIKE '%DM320%' AND mt.MetaTableID = o.Value AND o.ObjectTypeID = 2 AND mt.TableName = 'MasterAccounts' AND oga.OperatorGroupID = 3 AND oga.ObjectGroupID = o.ObjectGroupID AND oga.AccessType & 1 = 1 AND oga.GroupID IN (ma.GroupID,1)