[Emerald] Some questions

Nada (nadas@inco.com.lb)
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:15:27 +0300

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:15:27 +0300
From: Nada <nadas@inco.com.lb>
Subject: [Emerald] Some questions

Hello,

While testing the LDAP synchronization features with Emerald, I have encountered the following problems:

1- How can I run the service with the configuration I save and not the default one? How can I make my changes to the LDAP config permanent so I do not have to re configure each time I stop the service ?

2- Suspensions and resumptions of the accounts which LDAP attribute they use ? I have tried to suspend and resume some accounts but no action was taken on the LDAP server

3- The negative sync, does it look only to the subaccounts which account type have a related external system ?

Thank you, Nada.