[Emerald] Emerald new version 4.5.4

Nada (nadas@inco.com.lb)
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:11:49 +0300

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:11:49 +0300
From: Nada <nadas@inco.com.lb>
Subject: [Emerald] Emerald new version 4.5.4

Hello,

We are in the process of purchasing the LDAP license in order to synchronize the Emerald database with our LDAP server. For this reason we need to install the Emerald version 4.5.4. After testing this version we found some problems:

1- we are unable to send email invoices 2- we are unable to print the invoices

Can you please assist us in this matter, is there a fix I can find on the ftp site? Note that the configuration is complete and running properly with the version 4.5.3.

Regards, Nada Syriani IDM sal.