[Emerald] prorating and payment information

Monica Zimmerman (monicaz@pinehurst.net)
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:22:16 -0400

From: "Monica Zimmerman" <monicaz@pinehurst.net>
Subject: [Emerald] prorating and payment information
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:22:16 -0400

Hello,

Still researching the upgrade to 4.5 from 2.5. I noticed a column in payments looking like a GLentry, which I think might be for general ledger entry? What I'm looking for is a way to mark payments that go into a bank deposit so all can be tracked to a specific deposit date and bank. ANy ideas?

Also, when adding a new customer, will 4.5 auto prorate the amount due? IE, 21.95 a month and we always want to collect the rest of current month plus the next month in payments. Is there a way to set that up?

Thanks in advance, Monica