[Emerald] Call History Time Stamp

Jim Sheldon (jsheldon@texascom.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:26:16 -0500

From: "Jim Sheldon" <jsheldon@texascom.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Call History Time Stamp
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:26:16 -0500

Where does the time stamp in the Emerald call history originate? Is it from the NAS box, RadiusNT server or Emerald server?

I have a situation where one of my NAS boxes is off by over 2 years and it seems the time stamp in call history is still correct. I thought the time stamp was part of the information handed to the Radius server when a request was sent. If it is indeed the Radius server that stamps the time what happens when a request is queued because the Radius server is busy?

Jim Sheldon Texas Communications 979-775-6239 x340